Thursday, January 10, 2013

Groan...

I am getting so tired of the foods I have available to me. I haven't been adhering to the diet perfectly for the past week (I needed a break, so I had some minor indiscretions). I intend to be better, do more to de-stress, and add in more foods to make things easier.

Anyway, I'm going to post my new diet plan soon. I've noticed the diet I'm on very closely resembles Phase One of The Maker's Diet (link), which is interesting. The Maker's Diet, however, is a little less restrictive. :( I long for the day I can eat tomatoes and peppers. I don't know what to make of the similarities between the diets, but I hope I might find some associated recipes that fit my plan.

 I also think I need to go back to the doctor and have iron, B12, vitamin D, etc. checked because my diet has been so restricted for so long now (it's been 6 weeks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment