Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MILKS!!!

My diet has changed a bit, but that's a whole different story.

What I'm sharing today is a link to a recipe for making your own oat milk! I found it so difficult to find non-dairy milks while on the first few phases of the diet because they would always have additives such as sunflower or safflower oil (now I just use goats milk or cows milk). So, if you're in that stage of the diet and need some milk for cooking or drinking, follow this link.

Also, my previous post mentioned the difficulty I had been having with finding a coconut milk that did not contain guar gum. I found one! The coconut milk at Trader Joe's is supposedly just coconut milk. I haven't gone there and picked any up myself yet, so when you go to get some make sure you double check the label first.

No comments:

Post a Comment